- This event has passed.
Augmented & Virtual Reality Innovation in Retail & e-commerce Conference
June 7, 2016 - June 8, 2016
The Augmented & Virtual Reality Applications in Retail & e-Commerce Marketing Conference, organised by MnM Conferences, is scheduled on 7th & 8th June 2016 in London, UK. It aims at providing platform to experts from retail, e-commerce, and consumer goods discussing the innovations, challenges, and future aspects of AR & VR technologies in increasing customer engagement.
- Panel : Future outlook of AR & VR technology in digital commerce
- Reducing operational cost and customer sales time through digital shelf adoption in retail
- Implementation of Virtual trial room, virtual walkthrough, and augmented mirror
- Devising strategies to set-up Omni-channel marketing through AR
- Innovative techniques to enhance customer engagement on mobile and tablet apps
- Future trends in marketing and customer experience through wearable technologies
- Speakers from Walmart UK, IKEA, Mister Spex and many more
Sean Earley is the podcast host and Executive Editor of AR/VR Magazine, Modern Musician Magazine & co-founder of RobotSpaceship Podcast Network. He is the Director of New Biz Development, PR and Publishing at KEMWEB, a musician, producer & consultant. He loves guitars, VR and coffee.