Newton, MA – March 14, 2018 – For more than three decades, Sensors Expo & Conference (#Sensors18) has been the industry’s largest event dedicated to sensors, connectivity, and systems, bringing together thousands of highly qualified engineers from around the globe. Sensors Expo & Conference will take place in the heart of Silicon Valley, June 26-28 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California. New this year, Sensors will feature an IoT Connectivity Ecosystem, as well as two co-located events – the Medical Sensors Design Conference and the Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Conference – giving attendees the opportunity to dive deep into market specific sensing technologies and emerging applications, and hear from industry thought leaders across top vertical markets.
- Early Bird registration is currently open with the lowest rates for the 2018 event through April 20, 2018. Registration is available at: com/register
- Education: com/schedule
- Exhibitor List: http://bit.ly/2oxlg3c
- Social Media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Check out the 2017 Sensors Expo Highlight Video HERE
The sensor industry is changing at lightning quick speed, making it more important than ever for the engineering professionals involved in the design, development and deployment of sensor technologies to stay ahead of disruptive technologies and evolving trends. With this in mind, Sensors Expo highlights the most cutting-edge sensing technologies on the market today, and offers attendees the opportunity to explore the next generation of sensing technologies that are driving tomorrow’s solutions. As North America’s largest and most comprehensive program, Sensors features updated and expanded tracks, exciting and visionary Keynote Presentations, new Pre-Conference Symposia and more interactive content, applications, demos and hands on components than ever before.
Key highlights of the 2018 event include:
- 10 Tracks with over 60 technical insights and case studies showcasing real sensors solutions from 100+ industry leading speakers
- NEW tracks – Designing for Industrial and Embedded IoT, Machine Learning & AI, and Simplifying Complex Sensor Data
- 4 Pre-Conference Symposia on MEMS Technologies, Energy Harvesting & Energy-Efficient Power Solutions, Smart Living through IoT Innovation, and Commercialization Opportunities for Printed, Flexible, Stretchable and Functional Fabric Sensors & Sensor-Based Systems for IoT and Wearables
- Embedded Hands-On Workshops from Microchip and Microsemi
- Hundreds of industry-leading and engaging speakers
- Training Class: AI Development Platforms with Xilinx Adaptable Intelligence
- Autotech Council & IoT Forum Meetings
- Trusted Computing Group Workshop: Securing the IoT and Embedded Systems
The annual event attracts more than 6,500 professionals from over 40 countries, looking to share best practices, exchange ideas and make invaluable industry connections to drive business forward. According to Ruben Chicas of Phillips Industries, “Sensors Expo was an altogether exceptional experience. Unparalleled selection of vendors and presenters – truly the place to be if you’re looking to learn about what is happening or upcoming in the sensors world.”
From students to startups, Sensors Expo features it all:
- Expo Theaters – Boosting with education, these theaters will provide free content ranging from Autonomous Vehicle Sensors to Embedded & Developer Programming to Startup Contests and Sensors Live.
- IoT Connectivity Ecosystem & Influence Awards – Experience free demos and sessions from leading companies that have integrated sensors and connectivity into IoT solutions. Plus, see which companies are named winners for the first ever IoT Connectivity Ecosystem Influence Awards. Submission form available here.
- Startup Review – Competing startups will reveal innovations that are set to shake up the automotive industry.
- Startup Zone – Featuring cutting-edge startups in sensor technology.
- University Zone – The central hub for all things Academia – Networking, Education Content, Poster Contest, and more.
- Women in Sensors Engineering Program – Inspiring female engineers help to raise awareness of the contributions they make to the sensors community.
To date, nearly 250 companies from all over the world are scheduled to exhibit at the 2018 event, a 10% increase from last year at this time, including platinum sponsor Digi-Key, and gold sponsors Analog Devices, ROHM, and TE Connectivity. In addition to traditional exhibit space, Sensors also offers expanded exhibit and sponsorship opportunities including Technology Pavilions, New Product Showcases, Startup Opportunities, Branding, and more. Exhibitor sign up is available by contacting Joe Zuccerella.
“Unlike any other event, Sensors Expo & Conference is the only forum dedicated exclusively to sensors, connectivity and systems, designed to educate, inspire and connect the most qualified engineers and technologists in the market today,” said Mat Dirjish, Executive Editor, Sensors Online. “This year we are thrilled to expand our program and feature both the Medical Sensor Design and Autonomous Vehicle Sensor Conferences onsite, offering attendees even more access to the burgeoning sensors market and industry experts among key vertical markets.”
Interested in helping spread the word about #Sensors18? Learn more and join our #SensorsSquad: https://www.sensorsexpo.com/sensors-squad.
About Sensors Expo & Conference
Sensors Expo & Conference is widely known as one of the world’s largest and most important gatherings of engineers and scientists involved in the development and deployment of sensor systems. For more information, visit www.sensorsexpo.com. Sensors Expo is supported by the event’s official publication, Sensors Magazine, the industry’s leading resource and authority on sensing, communication, and control. For more information, visit www.sensorsmag.com. Sensors Expo & Conference is produced and managed by Questex LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA. For more information, visit www.questex.com.
Sean Earley is the podcast host and Executive Editor of AR/VR Magazine, Modern Musician Magazine & co-founder of RobotSpaceship Podcast Network. He is the Director of New Biz Development, PR and Publishing at KEMWEB, a musician, producer & consultant. He loves guitars, VR and coffee.