Orlando FL – January 11, 2023 – Defense Strategies Institute is proud to announce the 6th Annual Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit, taking place this February 22-23, 2023 in Orlando, Florida. This year’s summit will focus on efforts to leverage modeling & simulation and virtual training technologies to increase warfighter readiness, enhance lethality, and enforce battlefield cohesion across the services at all echelons, in all domains., highlighting this year’s theme “Ensuring Operational Readiness with Modernized Synthetic Training.”
This year’s educational forum will discuss how modeling, simulation, and virtual training technologies are supporting the DoD in its effort to improve Warfighter readiness and lethality for the future fight.
The 2023 Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit will feature senior-level speakers including:
- Karen Saunders, SES, Program Executive Officer, PEO Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation
- BG William Glaser, USA, Program Executive Officer, PEO STRI
- COL Mark Madden, USA, Modeling & Simulation Training Technologies Branch Head, NATO Allied Command Transformation
- COL Kathleen Samsey, USA, MD, MPH, MC(FS), Director, Directorate of Simulation, U.S. Army Medical Center of Excellence
- John Taylor, Deputy Program Manager, PM Training Systems, Marine Corps Systems Command
- Grace Marie Bochenek, Ph.D., Director, UCF School of MS&T
Topics to be covered at the Summit Include:
- Leveraging M&S and Virtual Training Environments to Enhance Force Readiness and Capability
- Facilitating Training Experiences that Foster Combat Readiness Across the DoD
- Delivering Next Generation Training Simulations to Ensure Trained, Ready, and Lethal Soldiers
- Utilizing Virtual Training and Simulations to Enable Continual Learning
- Providing Training Systems for Naval Operations Across the Military Continuum of Conflict
- Meeting the Full Range of USAF Operational Needs with Innovative M&S for Enhanced Training and Readiness
- Enabling the Evolution of Marine Corps Modernization with an LVC All-Domain Combat Training Environment
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue between the speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military and government and state personnel attend complimentarily. Those interested in participating in the Summit can visit Defense Strategies Institute’s website at https://milsim.dsigroup.org/
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions contact Christopher Elliott at email@example.com.
Sean Earley is the Executive Editor of AR/VR Magazine & co-founder of RobotSpaceship Podcast Network. He is the Director of New Biz Development and Publishing at KEMWEB, a musician, producer & consultant. He loves guitars, VR and coffee.