- This event has passed.
2018 Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit
June 27, 2018 - June 28, 2018
The 2018 Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit will provide a forum for members of the DoD, DHS, Private Industry, Academia and other relevant stakeholders to discuss the current and future direction and utilization of virtual training & simulation technologies throughout the Military Services. The Summit will focus on the efforts to leverage M&S technologies across the Military due to its pragmatic and cost-effective nature.
- Supporting Decisive Action Operations through Advanced Simulation and Training Capabilities
- Leveraging M&S and LVC Solutions for Increased Soldier Readiness and Preparedness
- Developing Virtual, Constructive and Gaming Replications to Support the Operational Environment
- Identifying Common Architecture Requirements & Standards to Promote Interoperability of M&S Use Across the Services
- Addressing the Limitations of Human Factors for Simulator Training Systems
- Integrating M&S Solutions to Reduce Overhead Cost of Traditional Training Methods
- Utilizing M&S Technologies to Better Support Testing & Evaluation Operations
- Leveraging Innovative M&S Technologies to Supplement Military Medical Training
At the Summit You Will Have the Ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior-level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Modeling and Simulation communities.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
For more information go to: http://milsim.dsigroup.org/