- This event has passed.
2022 AR/VR Policy Conference
September 14, 2022
Augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) technologies are unlocking new opportunities to communicate, access information, and engage with the world.
These changes raise important questions, and how policymakers respond will have profound implications for the economy and society.
Join the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation (ITIF) and the XR Association for the 2022 AR/VR Policy Conference, which will feature a series of expert talks and panels discussing critical policy questions covering:
- Privacy and safety
- Intellectual property rights
- Antitrust and interoperability
- Content moderation and free expression
- International trade and development
- 5G and cybersecurity
- Jobs, productivity, and the creator economy
- Skills and education
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion and accessibility
- Defense and national security
- Digital government
- Web3, NFTs, and cryptocurrency in the metaverse
More info at https://www.arvrpolicy.org/