- This event has passed.
October 27, 2016
StoryNEXT 2016 is a conference dedicated to new frontiers in storytelling, brought to you by USA TODAY NETWORK and the New York Television Festival, in partnership with:
USA TODAY NETWORK and the New York Television Festival will bring together leaders in virtual reality storytelling, technology and advertising to focus on the opportunities and challenges of content creation, distribution and monetization.
- KELLY ANDRESEN – USA TODAY NETWORK – VP, Head of Branded Content
- GABO ARORA– United Nations and LightShed – Creative Director (United Nations), Founder of UNVR.org, and LightShed Founder & President
- NIKO CHAULS – USA TODAY NETWORK – Director, Applied Technology
- ANDREW COCHRANE – Mirada Digital – Interactive Director
- JESSICA LAURETTI – HuffPost/RYOT – Head of RYOT Studio
- AARON LUBER – Google – Head of Content Partnerships
- TONY MUGAVERO – Littlstar – Founder, CEO
- GRAHAM ROBERTS – The New York Times – Senior Editor
- JONATHAN SHIPMAN – Framestore Managing Director – Integrated Advertising New York
For more information see the website