- This event has passed.
The Immersive Technology In Sports & Entertainment Summit – London
April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018
The Immersive Technology In Sports & Entertainment Summit (London, April 18-19) is about how we make the entire physical world as connected and digitally interactive as the World Wide Web. It lies at the intersection between the digital and physical spaces and is the platform for further engagement and reach.
Advisory Board & Faculty Include
- Charlie Neiman, Global Sports Partnerships, Amazon Video
- Jason Cohen, Vice President Video Production, HBO
- Tom Graham, Head of Commercial Sport & Drama, ITV
- Jon Ford, Head of Content, Tottenham Hotspur
- Unmish Parthasarathi, Global Head of Digital Sales, International Cricket Council (ICC)
- Marco Nazzari, Managing Director Europe, Nielsen Sports
- Stephen Wharton, Chief Technology Officer, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
- Chris Lencheski, Global Commercial Partnerships Director, MP & Silva
- Jaap Kalma, Former Chief Commercial Officer, AC Milan
- Christian Sponziello, Director International Brand Partnerships, Electronic Arts
- Gordon Kaye, Head of Business Development, Celtic FC
The Summit Agenda is designed to enable Content Owners, Broadcasters & Brands to come together and share the best collective strategies and insights to shape future strategies and capitalize on the commercial potential within Immersive Technology across Sport & Entertainment.
- MONETIZATION STRATEGIES: How to set up effective commercial models to realise and optimise immersive technology
- FAN / AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT: How to apply immersive technologies to improve engagement, reach and dwell time
- EXPERIENCE ECONOMY: The rise and relevance of the social economy and how to create a business a business case
- ESPORTS: What does Gamification mean in 2018, how big is the potential and how do we realise it?
- AUDIENCE DEVLOPEMENT & ENGAGEMENT IN EVOLVING DIGITAL LANDSCAPE: How Immersive Technology can revolutionise audience engagement, user experience and development against the highly competitive and evolving linear/digital broadcast backdrop
- LINEAR / DIGITAL IMMERSIVE TECH BROADCAST STRATEGY: How to use VR/AR/MR to generate advertising spend, monetise digital platforms and drive consumer acquisition
- STORYTELLING & LIVE STREAMING: Identifying the optimal live stream options and how Immersive Technologies can be used to story-tell and enhance live viewing experiences
- NATIVE BRANDING & INTERACTIVE ENGAGEMENT: How Immersive Technologies create unique, interactive and long-term user engagement opportunities
- DEFINING ‘ROI’ IN EXPERIENTIAL CAMPAIGNS: How to use data & analytics to measure engagement and ROI in immersive and experiential campaigns
- IMMERSIVE STORYTELLING: How Virtual/Augmented/Mixed environments will become essential and outright assets for brand development
- REAL WORLD WEB: Connecting the Internet of Things with Immersive Technology to create emotional brand experiences with a direct return on investment
The Immersive Technology In Sports & Entertainment Summit is about how we realize and define the future and business cases for broadcast, brand marketing strategy and ROI across the sports and entertainment industries.
To register your place, click here.
Sean Earley is the podcast host and Executive Editor of AR/VR Magazine, Modern Musician Magazine & co-founder of RobotSpaceship Podcast Network. He is the Director of New Biz Development, PR and Publishing at KEMWEB, a musician, producer & consultant. He loves guitars, VR and coffee.