- This event has passed.
Virtual Reality Symposium 2016
November 17, 2016 - November 18, 2016
The two Day “Virtual Reality Symposium 2016” will take place on 17th – 18th in November 2016 in Singapore. This program features representatives from local and international markets, offering two intensive days of insights, analyses, benchmarking and facilitated networking. it’S goal is to unlock the complexities virtual reality to create a seamless, immersive experience and improve the commercial viability of your business.
Key industry players will give in-depth presentations and get involved in the Panel Discussions with senior level audience covering the most important topics in the market. Join us in Singapore to exchange your points of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Topics will include:
- Market Overview – Gaining size and forecasted growth of virtual market in Asia, overcoming the issue of lack of skilled manpower and medical implications of VR
- Content Development – Understand the importance of content to design seamless, immersive and interactive VR media
- Software and Audio Development – Assessing the latest developments in software and audio to boost market reach of VR
- Hardware development – Identify the latest developments in the VR hardware devices such as graphic cards, HMD and cameras
- Practical Case studies – Evaluate the success stories of VR in gaming, entertainment, training, real estate, automobile, tourism and advertising
- Roundtable Discussions – Brainstorm and problem solve with peers from across the VR ecosystem in small groups, bring real-life challenges to the table, and take-away fresh new solutions to support your implementation objectives
Early Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Manuel Clement, VR Designer and Prototyper, Google VR
- Sridhar Sunkad, Managing Director, Eon Reality Singapore
- Anand Gandhi, Founder, CEO, Memesys Lab, Flimmaker
- Dr Yiyu Cai, Associate Professor, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Tim Page, President & Co-Founder, Two Worlds Entertainment
- Jon Griffin, Creative Director, IcebergX
- Maurizio Barbieri, Global Head of Football, Ballr
- Ender Jiang, Chief Marketing Technologist, Hiverlab
- Wang XiaoYu, Co-Founder, Giochitech Education Centre Malaysia
To learn more, check out the website at: