- This event has passed.
VRevolution – New Realities for Brand Engagement & Experience
December 16, 2016
Momentum, the producers of Pivotcon (www.pivotcon.com) has announced the launch of the VRevolution event – New Realities for Brand Engagement & Experiences – scheduled to take place December 16, 2016 at the Nasdaq MarketSite, Times Square, New York City, NY.
With an expected attendance of +300 brand & agency executives, VRevolution will offer unique insights from cutting-edge VR experience companies and innovative global brands as well as extensive and immersive “headset-on” demonstrations of incredible VR experiences.
Underscoring the brand-heavy focus of the event, the VRevolution Advisory Board brings together many of the leading names in Digital, Marketing and Virtual Reality, including:
- Ross Asdourian – Producer – RED BULL
- John Ross – Director Consumer Solutions, Digital Engagement – PEPSICO
- Amy Emmerich – EVP Programming – REFINERY29
- Jeff Marsilio – VP Global Media – NBA
- Swan Sit – VP Global Digital – ELIZABETH ARDEN
- Niels Aillaud – Chief Digital Officer – WHIRLPOOL
- Peter Stringer – VP Digital Media – BOSTON CELTICS
- Niharika Shah – VP Brand Marketing & Advertising – PRUDENTIAL
- Michael Tolkin – CEO & Founder – Ultro Labs