- This event has passed.
VRTO Virtual & Augmented Reality World Conference & Expo 2016
June 26, 2016 - June 27, 2016
The VRTO Virtual & Augmented Reality World Conference & Expo 2016 is a unique, international exhibition and professional conference exploring arts, culture and science through immersive technologies.
This three-day, deep dive event will feature:
- A dynamic and diverse exhibition hall featuring vendors, products, interactive content demos and special events
- An immersive content pavilion curated by FIVARS, featuring the best immersive story-driven content from around the world with the aim of exploring and nurturing this platform for new narrative forms.
- Intensive training in 360-degree immersive video production and Interactive Virtual Reality content creation by local and international industry leaders who will share their experience, wisdom and actionable takeaways over two full days
- “The Hacker’s Guide to the Metaverse” – a disruptive 2-day workshop for adventurous beginner and seasoned developers, makers, programmers, or curious fans of VR who want to learn new skills and ideas from radical thinkers
- A 2-day professional conference featuring two tracks that include talks, panels and presentations from top virtual and augmented reality industry leaders for the business-minded and those looking for true insider tips and concepts
Get tickets now!