- This event has passed.
VRX Amsterdam 2017
May 17, 2018 - May 18, 2018
VRX Europe 2018 (17th & 18th May, Amsterdam) is Europe’s leading event for the most senior level executives from across industry working in immersive tech development and application. Bringing together global executives across consumer and enterprise VR/AR, our events create a platform for VR/AR professionals to network and share industry insights with the aim of accelerating growth and mass adoption. With leaders from the most pioneering entertainment and game studios and a huge variety of enterprise end-users, you’ll identify where VR/AR content and technology is having a real impact. On top of this, the event agenda features the top tech companies, market analysts and investors providing their insights on where the markets are now… and more importantly where they’re heading. http://events.vr-intelligence.com/europe/
5 reasons your business cannot afford to miss VRX 2018:
- THE BEST CASE STUDIES, PANELS AND EXPERIENCES – covering everything you need to know about VR and AR, from the most innovative newcomers, to the most established veterans, the agenda is built to be interactive and informative
- SKILLS FROM BEYOND YOUR SECTOR– in addition to an amazing games and entertainment track with the top content creators, distributors and tech players, VRX draws on established and emerging applications in enterprise and how they are changing the way of the world
- TRY OUT THE LATEST VR TECHNOLOGY AND EXPERIENCES – get up close and personal with the latest VR and AR hardware and content!
- BRAND AND AGENCY INSIGHT – whether your focus is purely on games, entertainment or other VR content for brand engagement, there’s something for everyone and you can attend the track most relevant to your business needs
- FOLLOW THE MONEY – develop your understanding with international insight from Asia and the US and learn from the companies creating (and investing in) the best VR experiences – fast-track your business growth with their help
- Explore the race to mass-adoption and what’s holding it back – Experts relay the most current statistics on where the market will be in 2, 5 & 10 years
- Determine where the real opportunity is for VR/AR – with insight on market consolidation and how to stand out as immersive tech reaches the consumer market
- Make your product a success – Overcome content discoverability challenges and understand how standardisation will impact that way you do business
- Take away successful strategies from the US & Asian VR market and target what the European market must do to reach this standard across enterprise and consumer
- Uncover the key to engaging your audience and gaining buy in – from both enterprise and start-up perspective, find out what your pitch is missing and how to improve adoption
VRX is flooded with real decision makers from all areas of the immersive tech ecosystem. There is no other conference where you can network with this level of senior executives across industry. To give you an idea of the calibre of executives you will interact with at VRX Europe 2018, here’s who we’ve had at our other VRX Series events in London and San Francisco.
Sean Earley is the podcast host and Executive Editor of AR/VR Magazine, Modern Musician Magazine & co-founder of RobotSpaceship Podcast Network. He is the Director of New Biz Development, PR and Publishing at KEMWEB, a musician, producer & consultant. He loves guitars, VR and coffee.