LES MILLS BODYCOMBAT, the world-famous workout that blends fitness and martial arts, arrives to Meta Quest as a high-octane VR gaming experience.
Les Mills, a leading company in the fitness industry has teamed up with Odders Lab (developers of OhShape) to offer a unique experience that will shake up the VR fitness world. LES MILLS BODYCOMBAT features an extensive workout portfolio, top-quality coaching, innovative mechanics, and different intensities for all audiences.
The legendary coaches Rachael Newsham and Dan Cohen will guide players through a wide variety of sessions set in stunning environments. LES MILLS BODYCOMBAT also includes a complete goals system that tracks the progress of players and encourages them to move forward on their fitness journey.
LES MILLS BODYCOMBAT details:
- -Available on the MetaQuest Store on February 3rd
- -One time payment of 29,99€
- -Developed by Odders Lab & Les Mills
LES MILLS BODYCOMBAT features
- LES MILLS BODYCOMBAT STYLE: All-access to all types of workouts – including boxing fitness, speed workout, core exercises, lower body, and more.
- Punches, squats, knees and more: LES MILLS BODYCOMBAT goes beyond jabs, hooks, and uppercuts. Squat and slip to dodge walls, throw sky punches to break targets, throw hammer punches, and grab targets to slam with your knee!
- FOR EVERYONE: Beginner to advanced: 30 workout sessions to help you achieve your goals.
- BURN THOSE CALORIES: All workouts are scientifically designed to get results, and we’ll track your performance right in the app.
- FIRST CLASS COACHES: Instructors Dan Cohen & Rachael Newsham will guide and motivate you to push through each and every workout.
- AMAZING MUSIC: The best soundtrack to get you pumped during your workout. With songs from artists like Noam Dee, Fas Fash, MOW MUSIC & more.
- BREATHTAKING ENVIRONMENTS: 5 dreamlike environments that will set you free inside your fitness quest: Mars, Neo City, Tundra, Rome & Japan. More to come in future updates!
LES MILLS BODYCOMBAT is one-time payment for a core game with quality content, several environments, data tracking and free updates. However, Les Mills and Odders Lab are also working on a monthly subscription model that will add a ton of training plans, new features and multiplayer modes for those fitness enthusiasts. Both models will coexist and the core content of the base game will always be available for those who made a one-time payment.
ABOUT LES MILLS
Les Mills is the global leader in group fitness and creator of 20 programs available in leading fitness facilities around the world. The company was founded by Les Mills – a four-time Olympian and head coach of New Zealand’s track and field team – who opened his first gym in 1968 with the aim of taking elite sports training to the masses. Today, Les Mills workouts are delivered by 140,000 certified instructors in 21,000 clubs across 100 countries and are available as live, livestream, virtual and immersive classes, as well as via the LES MILLS+ streaming platform.
ABOUT ODDERS LAB
Odders Lab started working in technology in 2014 in several IoT products and in the e-health sector. The company has always been interested in virtual reality and since the success of Oculus Quest Odders Lab has redoubled its efforts to create games and experiences for different VR platforms. Following the success of OhShape, the unique VR rhythm game, Odders Lab used its expertise in the VR field to design LES MILLS BODYCOMBAT™ hand in hand with Les Mills.
ABOUT REALITY LABS
Reality Labs brings together a world-class team of researchers, developers, and engineers to build augmented and virtual reality as we know them today and help realize the full social potential of the metaverse in the future. The Meta Quest line of VR products lets people defy distance with cutting-edge hardware and experiences, while Meta Portal helps friends and families stay connected and share the moments that matter in meaningful ways. Meta Spark AR is the world’s largest AR platform, powering AR experiences for Meta’s apps and devices. Our research teams invent and iterate on novel technologies that break exciting new ground.
Sean Earley is the Executive Editor of AR/VR Magazine & co-founder of RobotSpaceship Podcast Network. He is the Director of New Biz Development and Publishing at KEMWEB, a musician, producer & consultant. He loves guitars, VR and coffee.