Press Release – London – September 18, 2018 – Teslasuit has been collaborating with Sarah Edwards, Creative Director of Global Unscripted Formats and head of Sony Pictures Televisions (SPT) brand new Future Formats team on a very exciting new VR format. The collaboration was announced in August 2018.
“Although it’s too early in the project to announce all the exciting details, it’s fair to say we have had a lot of fun bringing the games to life and creating an immersive, exhilarating experience for participants with the aid of the Teslasuit, – as mentioned in the Teslasuit’s blog. We can’t wait to share further details on the project down the line and we look forward to collaborating with Sarah and her team on future innovative and exciting projects for the world of TV!”
Teslasuit provides an unprecedented level of engagement in the virtual reality experience. Haptic feedback has a dramatic influence on the wearer’s perception of VR. Touch pushes the boundaries of two senses — converting a virtual environment into much more than just a picture and a sound.
Teslasuit was demonstrated at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las-Vegas in January 2018. Teslasuit had been noted as one of the most interesting products presented. Authoritative high-tech media outlet Tech Crunch considered Teslasuit the future of full body haptic technology.
Teslasuit is the world’s first full-body haptic suit with haptic feedback, motion capture, climate control and biometric systems. Teslasuit is a combination of the following key features:
- Full body haptic feedback system provides users with a sense of touch and presence in a digital world, based on electrostimulation.
- Electric Muscle Simulation (EMS) is a tried and tested technology that allows for highly effective training.
- Trans Cutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation (TENS) provides muscle and mind relaxation, improves cognitive abilities, reduces pain.
- Climate control system allows to feel change of temperature in virtual environments.
- Motion capture is essential to immersive interaction with virtual, mixed and augmented reality environments.
- Advanced bio-feedback allows to monitor a wide range of emotions and physical conditions in real time.
- Absolutely wire free.
Teslasuit is a full body haptic suit that let you touch and feel virtual reality, has full body motion capture, climate control and biometry systems. Teslasuit is currently intended for integration into diverse enterprise applications and training solutions. By 2023, Teslasuit will find wider use in games and entertainment, fitness and sports, wellness and health care.
Sean Earley is the Executive Editor of AR/VR Magazine & co-founder of RobotSpaceship Podcast Network. He is the Director of New Biz Development and Publishing at KEMWEB, a musician, producer & consultant. He loves guitars, VR and coffee.