Press Release – February 25, 2021 – The Mixed Reality Demo Day is here! Discover the next big thing in XR on the 17th of March 2021!
Back in 2020, Deutsche Telekom and Nreal had agreed on a technology partnership to develop Mixed Reality for the mass market. hubraum, the tech incubator of Deutsche Telekom, together with Nreal invited developers to create best in class Mixed Reality entertainment and productivity applications for industry leading Nreal Light hardware.
Now, it’s time to see some tangible results! With over 500 applications, only 13 startups had been selected to take part in the exclusive Mixed Reality Program. This Demo Day will see each startup pitch their application and showcase the power of XR.
But that’s not all! In addition to the demos, there will also be some incredible keynotes led by:
- NREAL – Chi Xu, CEO
- Qualcomm – Hugo Swart, VP Product Management XR
- Unity – Julian Randall, Head of Business Development EMEA
- And more!
Supported by UNITY, Qualcomm & MobiledgeX – this Demo Day promises to be a groundbreaking experience!
We can’t wait to see you for an exciting Demo Day!
- Graffiti – Vision Assistant (France)
- tagSpace – AR for cities, tourism and events (Australia)
- MATSUKO INTERACTIVE – holographic communication (Slovakia)
- TRIPP – Meditation and Wellness (USA)
- Electric Eggplant – Playfully solve problems in AR (USA)
- Overlay MR – Holographic content creation platform (USA)
- Real Shot Inc. – AR Gaming (USA)
- Eyecandylab – (Germany)
- mixed.world – Mixed Realities in the working environment (Germany)
- Project.BB – Human-machine interaction for waste disposal (Holland)
- Inception XR – AR in kid’s books (Israel)
- Artivive – platform that enables AR artworks (Austria)
- vTime – virtual avatars and collaboration (Great Britain)
For more information go to the website at:
Sean Earley is the podcast host and Executive Editor of AR/VR Magazine, Modern Musician Magazine & co-founder of RobotSpaceship Podcast Network. He is the Director of New Biz Development, PR and Publishing at KEMWEB, a musician, producer & consultant. He loves guitars, VR and coffee.