The Virtual Reality for Global Brands 2016 conference will be taking place in New York, NY on June 29 and in London on June 30.
This is an industry leading event focussed on helping Marketers understand how VR and immersive technology can be used for Marketing, Branding and Consumer Engagement in order to create immersive brand storytelling, maximize brand awareness and monetized VR content.
Some of the Topics to be discussed:
- Why Use Virtual Reality?
- Is Virtual Reality The Right Way To Tell Your Marketing Story?
- How To Integrate Virtual Reality As Part Of An Overall Marketing Strategy?
- How To Monetize Advertise Content On Virtual Reality Platforms?
- Can Virtual Reality ROI Be Justified For Brands?
- How Can Virtual Reality Maximise Brand Awareness?
The event will feature speakers from leading global brands including:
- Clark Pierce, SVP TV Everywhere, FOX Sports
- Michael Villaseñor, Creative Director Advertising & Innovation, New York Times
- Amy Green, Marketing Development East, Ford Motor Company
- Stinson Park, Digital Brand Content Lead, PepsiCo
- Vincent Slevin, Head Of European Industry Strategy Retail & Commerce, Samsung
- Elissa Brown, VP of Disney Interactive, The Walt Disney Company
- Chris Ives, Digital Manager – Retail/Events, Burberry
- Kudzai Manungo, Product Manager, Thomas Cook
- And many more
AR/VR Magazine is honored to be a media partner for the event, and as a bonus to our readers, we are able to offer you a special discount code to use to receive 15% off admission for either event.
For London, use code: ARVRMAGUK
For NY, use code: ARVRMAGUSA
Click Here to Purchase Tickets:
See you there! Most likely at the London Event.
Sean Earley is the Executive Editor of AR/VR Magazine & co-founder of RobotSpaceship Podcast Network. He is the Director of New Biz Development and Publishing at KEMWEB, a musician, producer & consultant. He loves guitars, VR and coffee.