The largest event of its kind in Europe, VR & AR World takes place at ExCeL, London, on 19-20 October 2016, defining the most exciting new developments from the VR and AR industries worldwide. Showcasing a wide range of new and innovative use cases made possible by these technologies, speakers at the event are drawn from many sectors including manufacturing, engineering, warehousing, automotive, healthcare, aerospace, construction and retail, as well as entertainment and gaming.
Is your company positioned correctly to benefit from this exciting new wave?
Examples of how Augmented Reality is being utilised out in the field range from warehouse picking and sorting, to engineering, manufacturing and maintenance, while VR’s ability to offer the user an immersive experience has allowed retailers and automotive brands to provide customers with tours around virtual shops and car showrooms. This emergent segment has become critical to the development of AR and VR in the workplace and AR and VR are becoming an integral part of how brands reshape themselves in the 21st century to improve their capabilities and competitiveness.
Get up to speed and get involved…
VR & AR World is the perfect opportunity to find out how the enterprise market is capitalising on these technologies for training, operations, R&D, and also as an immersive marketing tool to attract new customers.
- Gain essential industry knowledge to benefit your business from Meta, Blippar, HTC Vive, UploadVR, BBC, Warner Bros, Bosch, Boeing, Jaguar Land Rover, BT Sport, Deutsche Telekom, British Museum, National Theatre, DocHealth, WIRED and many more…
- Learn from hands-on Manufacturer demonstrations, market case studies, forecasts, projections and in-depth debates from right across the ecosystem
- Participate it in an EBU-hosted Creative Content Workshop and the Augmenting Reality Meetup Group
- Benefit from the VR & AR World event app, online networking tool and permanent post-event access to presentations and slides
- Gain extra knowledge from our two-day Content Hub and Demo Stage content featuring media producer case studies and technology vendor demonstrations on the show floor
- Try out the VR and AR technology first hand in our Interactive Exhibition
- ‘Project Kairos’ Start Up City and pitching sessions, Gaming Hackathon, After-Show Party
- Co-located with the Broadband World Forum and Apps World giving you access to more content, more contacts and even more resources
Who Will be There?
Meet and network with leading VR & AR technology manufacturers, enterprises, fixed and mobile network operators, app developers, content developers, film-makers, broadcasters, production companies, hardware and software vendors, investors, analysts, researchers, government and regulators, VR & AR associations, academics and media from right across the world.
Hear from 100+ inspirational speakers including:
Chris Chin – VR Content, HTC Vive
Matt Kitchales – Director, Content Strategy, Meta
Scott Dodkins – former Head of Commercial for Europe, Oculus, and Partner, Fundamental VR
Vamsidhar Sunkari – Senior Architect of Augmented and Virtual Reality, Computer Vision, Bosch Engineering
Brian Waterfield MSc – Virtual Reality & High-end Visualisation Technical Lead, Jaguar Land Rover
Percy Stocker – Managing Director, Ubimax
Dr Shafi Ahmed – CEO, DocHealth
Paul Davies – Associate Technical Fellow, Boeing Research & Technology
Simon Hall – Senior Research Scientist, National Physical Laboratory and Chair, Optics and Photonics Committee, British Standards Institute
Mikela Eskenazir – Brand Partnerships Director, Blippar
Toby Coffey – Head of Digital Development, National Theatre, UK
Chris Michaels – Head of Digital and Publishing, British Museum
Zillah Watson – Editor, BBC Research and Development – Internet and Future Services, BBC
Nicholas Minter-Green – President, Economist Films
Andy Gower – Head of Interactive TV Research, Future Consumer Applications and Services, BT Research & Innovation
Andre Lorenceau – Founder and CEO, LiveLike
Greg Gewickey – VP, Emerging Technology Platforms, Warner Bros Entertainment
Randolph Nikutta – Leader Interactive High End Media, Telekom Innovation Laboratories, Deutsche Telekom
Taylor Freeman – CEO and Chief Evangelist, UploadVR
David Rowan – Editor, WIRED UK
Nathan Pettyjohn, Founder, VR/AR Association
Steve Dann – CEO, Amplified Robot and Founder, Augmenting Reality Meetup Group
Mark Sage – Executive Director, AR for Enterprise Alliance (The AREA)
For more information about the event or how to get tickets, check out the website at: https://tmt.knect365.com/vr-ar-world/
Sean Earley is the Executive Editor of AR/VR Magazine & co-founder of RobotSpaceship Podcast Network. He is the Director of New Biz Development and Publishing at KEMWEB, a musician, producer & consultant. He loves guitars, VR and coffee.