Press Release – SAN FRANCISCO and LONDON – July 12th, 2017 – After two sellout years, VR Intelligence, organizers of the VRX event series, has announced the first speakers for VRX 2017; this year to be held at the Marriott Marquis, San Francisco, on December 7-8.
With a specific focus on the business of VR & immersive tech, the two-day conference and expo is the original meeting place for the most senior-level business leaders from across the industry. VRX is the only B2B event which covers the full spectrum of where VR is having the biggest impact; with insights and solutions from those leading the charge in gaming, film, broadcasting, automotive, engineering, architecture, healthcare, retail, tourism, hospitality, marketing and beyond.
The event will feature over 80 luminary speakers, with previous including senior-level heads from Google, Epic, Sony, Magic Leap, Oculus, CCP Games, ILMxLAB, IMAX, PepsiCo, IKEA, Lockheed Martin, Universal Music and many more. To launch this year, VR Intelligence has announced a handful of big hitters within the industry, with many more to come.
Initial announcements include:
- Rikard Steiber, President Viveport and SVP Virtual Reality, HTC
- Ted Schilowitz, Futurist, 20th Century Fox
- Maureen Fan, CEO, Baobab Studios
- Denny Unger, CEO, Cloudhead Games
- Chaki Ng, Head of Viacom NEXT,Viacom
- Ryan Horrigan, Chief Content Officer, Felix & Paul Studios
- Tony Parisi, Global Head of VR/AR, Unity Technologies
- Drew Larner, COO, Within
- Vicki Ferguson, Programming Team Lead, Virtual Reality, Ubisoft
- Tommy Palm, CEO, Resolution Games
- Marcus Kühne , Strategy Lead, Immersive Techologies, AUDI
- Christine Cattano, Global Head of VR, Framestore
- Patrick Dahms, Advanced Technical Artist (VR), BMW
- Philip Rosedale, CEO, High Fidelity
- Solomon Rogers, Founder, REWIND
- Iffat Mai, Practice Application Development Leader, Perkins+Will
- Tim Merel, Managing Director, Digi-Capital
Intel will once again take position of Diamond Sponsor at VRX, taking part in a B2B solutions-focused expo, alongside many of the world’s leading immersive tech companies; all this, plus workshops and roundtable sessions for specific use cases and industries, in an intimate, senior-level networking environment.
“With so many VR events out there, we’ve always tried to position VRX as the place where business gets done,” says Pete Carkeek, MD at VR Intelligence. “As the hype cycle goes through its process, we make sure our content addresses the most important issues in how to ride the wave, build business, reach customers and realize the massive potential that the industry and technology holds.”
Registration for VRX 2017 is now open, with early rate tickets still available; and the organizers aretaking applications for sponsors, exhibitors and speakers. For more information and pricing, see the VRX website at http://www.vr-intelligence.com/vrx
About VRX and VR Intelligence
VR Intelligence is the world’s leading network of senior level decision makers in Virtual Reality, brought together at the annual VRX Conference & Expo in San Francisco (December) and VRX Europe in London (May). The company’s year-round dialogue with the industry’s biggest tech innovators and forward-thinking strategists, allows us to produce market leading events, share insights from industry thought leaders, facilitate game-changing business connections and play our part in pushing the industry to its full potential.
Twitter: @vr_intelligence Hashtag: #VRX2017
Rich Goddard firstname.lastname@example.org
Sean Earley is the Executive Editor of AR/VR Magazine & co-founder of RobotSpaceship Podcast Network. He is the Director of New Biz Development and Publishing at KEMWEB, a musician, producer & consultant. He loves guitars, VR and coffee.